FOUR ELEMENTS STUDIO POLICIES (EFFECTIVE 1/13/15):
I Agree to adhere to studio rules of conduct and policies including the following:
- I agree to refrain from the use of any mood altering substances, such as alcohol or drugs (illicit or over the counter) before class and on the premises.
- I agree to arrive early or on-time for my classes, in the event that is not possible I agree to call and notify the studio at: 512-900-9247. (Please do not text your instructor). I understand that participation after 10 minutes after the start of class is at the sole discretion of the instructor and their decision is final. (this is for your safety).
- I agree to all rules of conduct, safety procedures and instructor directions. I will not eat, make phone calls or use my phone for non-class related purposes. You may take photos or videos provided you have the permission to do so from everyone in the frame. I will share equipment as instructed by my instructor.
- I agree to adhere to safety instructors and always request and wait for a spotter or matt when appropriate or indicated by the instructor
- I agree not to take instruction nor instruct other students in a class or open studio situation without the explicit instruction to do so from your instructor.
- I agree to alert the instructor about any new injuries.
- Please refrain from eating a heavy meal in the two hours before class and it is highly recommended that you not eat an hour before your class time.
- Arrive reasonably clean and free of strong smells of fragrance including lingering perfume, fragrance, and unpleasant body odor.
- Required attire: Should be comfortable and appropriate for the type of class or classes you are taking. Please see our website, call the studio or ask your instructor if you have any questions. Quick tips: Pole-you want your skin to stick. Other aerial arts: You want coverage to protect your skin.
- I agree to adhere by the following cancelation policy: We highly recommend signing up in advance for classes and workshops. Teachers prepare material for class based on sign ups. Additionally, classes can become full or in the event that there are no sign ups classes are canceled three hours before the start of class. We do not guarantee that walk-ups can be accommodated, although we will try our best. We highly recommend signing up online.
Cancelation policy: Please note-We are unable to accommodate any exceptions!
- Regular weekly class cancelations: You may do so up until 24 hours before the start of class, after that it is considered a late cancelation. Private sessions may be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the start of class. Private parties may be rescheduled up to 2 weeks before the time of the session. Rescheduling for privates is available for the 10 days after the scheduled session, and parties may rescheduling within 2 weeks of the original party date. Private parties and private sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For members and unlimited pass holder: You will be given 1 late-cancelations a month, provided you do so NO LESS THAN three hours before the class. After 1 cancelation OR for very last minute cancelations (less than three hours) and no-shows, you will be charged a $5 fee per cancelation or no-show*.
- Class Pass Clients: You will be given up to 1 late-cancelations a month, provided you do so NO LESS THAN three hours before the class. After 1 cancelation OR for very last minute cancelations (less than three hours) and no-shows, you will be charged a $5 fee per cancelation or $10 for no-show* and you will additionally forfeit the credit for that class.
- Intro deals and discounted passes: We are unable to offer any exceptions to the terms of the deal purchased including exceptions or extensions. You will be given up to 1 late-cancelation a month, provided you do so NO LESS THAN three hours before the class. After 1 cancelation OR for very last minute cancelations (less than three hours) and no-shows, you will be charged a $5 fee per cancelation or $10 for a no-show* and you will additionally forfeit the credit for that class.
- Clients with excessive amounts of late cancelations may forfeit the ability to sign up for classes online. Additionally, in the event that such a client is the only client signed up for a class that class may be canceled for the day.
- Our classes have a minimum size of 4 participants, if there are less sign ups we reserve the right to cancel that class time and will message you about rescheduling your session.
- I agree not to assess chargebacks or refund requests through my credit card company in the event that I am unable to attend a class, or if a class is cancelled for any reason or service is refused. I further agree to work out any disputes directly with the management of Four Elements.
- We are unable offer refunds for the purchase of class passes, workshops private session or parties. We are happy to reschedule you into another session in the event your class is cancelled or rescheduled. We will do our best to work with you and to get you in for a class at your earliest convenience. All reschedules should take place within 10 days of the original scheduled session.
- Groups and celebrations: We are thrilled to offer private groups sessions perfect for celebrations, girl’s “night out” or afternoon, birthdays and bachelorette parties. This is a separate offering and may not booked during our regular class sessions without prior consent from instructor. Because these types of classes are very different in nature, if you have 3+ in your party or group please call us for your best options. If you book your party during a regular scheduled group session we reserve the right to decline service without refund.
- If you show up to take the class and choose not to participate for any reason, you forfeit the class, workshop, party or session and are subject to assessment of no-show fees in addition to the full cost of the session. Absolutely no exceptions may be made to this policy for any reason.
*A no-show is someone who does not call or text to inform the studio BEFORE the start of the class or session or cancel online. This includes deciding not to participate in a class or session upon arrival for any reason, in this case you forfeit the class and are subject to assessment of no-show fees. In the event that the call goes to voicemail please leave a message AND please text staff.
Workshop Cancelations, unless otherwise noted, you will be allowed up to 14 days before the start of the workshop. If you cancel prior to 14 days, you will be issued a refund of 90% of the cost of the workshop. No refunds, credits or transfers will be given for cancellations less than 14 days prior to any workshop. You may request a transfer to another client NO LATER that 24 hours before the start of the workshop. No refunds, credits or transfers will be given for “no shows” to any workshop.
Contract terms for those on monthly memberships:
- I understand that my contract and its terms are binding for the length of the contract.
- You will be allowed up to one “pause” per year for up to 2 months which will be added onto the duration of your contract. A $50/month administration fee will be assessed for a pause.
- Cancelations of contract: Please submit in writing 30 days prior a contract cancelation request. A $85 administration fee will be assessed for each cancelation of contract.