- I agree to adhere to all Covid-19 safety and hygiene protocols.
- I agree to refrain from the use of any mood altering substances, such as alcohol or drugs (illicit or over the counter) before class and on the premises.
- I agree to arrive early or on-time for my classes, in the event that is not possible I agree to call and notify the studio at: 512-900-9247. (Please do not text your instructor). I understand that participation after 10 minutes after the start of class is at the sole discretion of the instructor and their decision is final. (this is for your safety).
- I agree to all rules of conduct, safety procedures and instructor directions. I will not eat, make phone calls or use my phone for non-class related purposes. You may take photos or videos provided you have the permission to do so from everyone in the frame. I will share equipment as instructed by my instructor.
- I agree to adhere to safety instructors and always request and wait for a spotter or mat when appropriate or indicated by the instructor
- I agree not to take instruction nor instruct other students in a class or open studio situation without the explicit instruction to do so from your instructor.
- I agree to alert the instructor about any new injuries.
- Please refrain from eating a heavy meal in the two hours before class and it is highly recommended that you not eat an hour before your class time.
- Arrive reasonably clean and free of strong smells of fragrance including lingering perfume, fragrance, and unpleasant body odor.
- Required attire: Should be comfortable and appropriate for the type of class or classes you are taking. Please see our website, call the studio or ask your instructor if you have any questions. Quick tips: Pole-you want your skin to stick. Other aerial arts: You want coverage to protect your skin.
- I agree to adhere by the following cancellation policy. We highly recommend signing up in advance for classes and workshops. Teachers prepare material for class based on sign ups. Additionally, classes can become full or in the event that there are no sign ups classes are canceled three hours before the start of class. We do not guarantee that walk-ups can be accommodated, although we will try our best. We highly recommend signing up online.
- I understand that all services to include; classes, private sessions, parties, events, workshops, retreats and performances are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
- Regular class cancellations: You may do so up until 24 hours before the start of class, after that it is considered a late cancellation. Private sessions may be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the start of class. Private parties may be rescheduled up to 2 weeks before the time of the session. Rescheduling for privates is available for the 10 days after the scheduled session, and parties may rescheduling within 2 weeks of the original party date. Private parties and private sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For members and unlimited pass holder: You will be given 1 late-cancellations a month, provided you do so NO LESS THAN three hours before the class. After 1 cancellation OR for very last minute cancellations (less than three hours) and no-shows, you will be charged a $5 fee per cancellation or no-show.*
- Class Pass Clients: You will be given up to 1 late-cancellations a month, provided you do so NO LESS THAN three hours before the class. After 1 cancellation OR for very last minute cancellations (less than three hours) and no-shows, you will be charged a $5 fee per cancellation or $10 for no-show* and you will additionally forfeit the credit for that class.
- Intro deals and discounted passes: We are unable to offer any exceptions to the terms of the deal purchased including exceptions or extensions. You will be given up to 1 late-cancellation a month, provided you do so NO LESS THAN three hours before the class. After 1 cancellation OR for very last minute cancellations (less than three hours) and no-shows, you will be charged a $5 fee per cancellation or $10 for a no-show* and you will additionally forfeit the credit for that class.
- Clients with excessive amounts of late cancellations may forfeit the ability to sign up for classes online. Additionally, in the event that such a client is the only client signed up for a class that class may be canceled for the day.
- Our group classes have a minimum size of 4 participants, if there are less sign ups we reserve the right to cancel that class time and will message you about rescheduling your session.
- I agree not to assess charge-backs or refund requests through my credit card company in the event that I am unable to attend a class, or if a class is cancelled for any reason or service is refused or for any other reason. I further agree to work out any disputes directly with the management of Four Elements.
- We are unable offer refunds for the purchase of class passes, workshops, events, retreats, private sessions or parties. We are happy to reschedule you into another session in the event your class is cancelled or rescheduled. We will do our best to work with you and to get you in for a class at your earliest convenience. All reschedules should take place within 10 days of the original scheduled session.
- Groups and celebrations: We are thrilled to offer private groups sessions perfect for celebrations, girl’s “night out” or afternoon, birthdays and bachelorette parties. This is a separate offering and may not booked during our regular class sessions without prior consent from instructor. Because these types of classes are very different in nature, if you have 3+ in your party or group please call us for your best options. If you book your party during a regular scheduled group session we reserve the right to decline service without refund.
- If you show up to take the class and choose not to participate for any reason, you forfeit the class, workshop, party or session and are subject to assessment of no-show fees in addition to the full cost of the session. Absolutely no exceptions may be made to this policy for any reason.
Retreats and special events: Generally there is a no refund policy unless otherwise stated. The retreat in Greece for 2022 is partially refundable, minus an administrative fee until June 1. After that time no refunds will be possible. Comprehensive travel insurance is required that includes covid-coverage, trip interruption and medical coverage.
Private session policies are (updated 1/2022):
-Your time slot is yours until you say otherwise based in the terms below. Registration (including payment) are due at the beginning of the month at one session per week for the month based on the number of which ever day your class. (Example: If your day is Monday, then you have class each Monday for 4 or 5 sessions per month depending on how many Mondays are in the month.)
-Your reservation is reoccurring and weekly at the same day and time unless a change is previously agreed upon. Life and schedule changes, happen please give a heads up when you know, no less than a week in advance or 48 hours for reasonable and unexpended circumstances that pop up in life.
-Make up/ rescheduling should be done as soon as you know, and within two weeks of the original session. Please give at least 48 hours (72+ is highly appreciated) notice to keep that session for rescheduling (last minute cancelations may result in loosing that session). As an example, if you were going on vacation for a week you may schedule two sessions the previous week or following week, pending availability. I will always do my best to accommodate whenever possible. This allows me some time to open the slot to someone else.
-Should you wish to discontinue sessions, simple give two weeks notice so that I may fill the spot.
*In the instance you are part of a group, you may choose to fill your spot in the session with someone of about the same level and should be agreed upon by the group and instructor approved (for level). Please note: this is not the same as a drop-in class and each member of the group is subject to agreement for all sessions and rescheduling.
All private sessions are non-refundable.
- I understand that my contract and its terms are binding for the length of the contract.
- You will be allowed up to one “pause” per year for up to 2 months which will be added onto the duration of your contract. A $50/month administration fee will be assessed for a pause.
- Cancellations of contract: Please submit in writing 30 days prior a contract cancellation request. A $85 administration fee will be assessed for each cancellation of contract.